[LON-CAPA-dev] 1.2

Jim Maxka lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:21:37 -0700

Hi Guy -- I have some interesting applications with the gnuplot, but to
make the apps look better, I need  to have the ability to set pt size
and margins.  I have hard-coded these commands like
set ticsize 2 5
set margin 0
into lonplot.pm
but my problems don't look right at other sites.

I have thought about it and.what I thought might work is to have
more gnuplot commands than are provided by the current interface --
which is very nice, but limited.
.
Whatever set commands inside the <special> tags would be executed -- of
course at the authors own risk because with the wrong code the problem
would be broken, so it has to be made hard to break.
--jim