[LON-CAPA-dev] Anon mode

Guy Albertelli II lon-capa-dev@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:29:06 -0400 (EDT)

> Hi Guy,
>
> Thanks, a few follow up questions.
>
> 1. I tried it on an assignments, i.e., it has a few problems. What do I
> need to do to turn it into an exam with bubbles? I set the number of
> bubbles on the map parm but does not turn it into an exam mode.

You need to set it to be an exam. Set the parameter 'Question Type' to exam
and then it switched to bubble mode for both online and printing.

> >9) fill in some scantron forms
>
> 2. Will any scantron form work? Of course, provided it has space for the
> CODE and the student ID.

Whatever form you want to use should be fine, what matters is the
format of the output file.

It is configurable as to where the fields are in the file but there
are some rules to what the file needs to looks like.

> 3. What do you use for the student id on the scantron form? The username
> requires both alphabets and digits.

We use the Student Id not the username on the scantron forms.

In fact the scantron mode currently doesn't support usernames on the
forms yet. It could be supported but isn't yet.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-4-7-