[Lon-capa-dev] Re: [Lon-capa-msu] dashes in domain names and lonIds?

Scott Harrison harris41@msu.edu
Tue, 05 Feb 2002 13:30:15 -0500

Dear Gerd:

My recollection was that, among many
other incredible things happening,
we tried dashes in Zimbabwe, and it
didn't work.  I grepped through the hobbes
mail archives, but can't find the e-mail,
so it must have been through telephone or
non-listserv e-mail that Guy and I figured this out.

I will contact Robert at Halle about this
then.

Shall I add
<blink><h1>No non-alphanumeric lonDefDomain or
lonHostID values</h1></blink>

to the beginning of
all pages of install.lon-capa.org? :)

Regards,