Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Joining LON-CAPA

From: "Tak S. Ha" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:16:28 +0800

Hi ! 

I am based in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, responsible for technological development for teaching and learning purposes.  We are now searching for open source learning management system.  We find LON-CAPA very interesting and might be what we are looking for.

Tak Ha
Hong Kong

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:16:03 -0400

Tak Ha,

Thank you for your interest in LON-CAPA. Here are a few sites to get
started:

Please check out http://install.lon-capa.org/ to download the source
code.

http://mail.lon-capa.org/ is for our mailing lists

http://bugs.lon-capa.org/ is our Bugzilla bugs and enhancement system

http://help.lon-capa.org/ is our FAQ-O-Matic

Please let us know if and when you bring up a server in the network, so
we can add it to the network. Please also let us know about your
experience, concerns, etc.

Thanks again!

- Gerd Kortemeyer.

"Tak S. Ha" wrote:

> Hi ! I am based in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology,
> responsible for technological development for teaching and learning
> purposes.  We are now searching for open source learning management
> system.  We find LON-CAPA very interesting and might be what we are
> looking for. Tak HaHong Kong