Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Error found in logfile on s1

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:29:47 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,

While looking at /var/log/httpd/error_log for a different error I found the
following reported:

[Wed Jan 21 12:47:23 2004] [error] Can't use "H+" as a method name in bracket
group, in:!pH and [H+] (what you just saw on the screen)!======^ near there!
via Apache::localize::en_us,
 as used at /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/lonlocal.pm line 185!

I don't have time (as I'm sure none of use do) right now to look into it but
I didn't want to forget about it either.

Matthew

 --
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:36:08 -0500

Fun, looks like the something from a problem determining the pH value 
based on the concentration of hydrogen ions made it into the 
translation module, where the brackets for "concentration" were 
interpreted as localization method. We should frame this one.

On Jan 21, 2004, at 3:29 PM, Matthew Brian Hall wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev