Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Your input or ...

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:14:17 -0400

Turns out that Ben likes SciFi.

Total movie suggestions so far:

Trekkies
StarTrek First Contact (kind of the opposite of the above)
Office Space

Votes? Antivotes?

Since I need to get the movie this evening, I need to finalize this now.
If I don't hear anything more, we will watch "The Sound of Music".

Felicia limited pizza choices to "standard toppings" ... how boring. Any
more input?

- Gerd.

---

From: Helen Keefe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:26:49 -0400

Hi,

I have the Matrix on video.  I can bring that in.  It is Hi-Tech sci-fi.
 I personally don't like the other suggestions, but I have plenty of
work to do.

I like lots of veggie type stuff on my pizza, e.g., Georgio's salad pizza.

helen

Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev

-- 
Helen Keefe
LON-CAPA/ ITR Project Manager
Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
111 North Kedzie Labs
East Lansing, MI 48824

E-mail: [email-masked]
Web:   http://www.lite.msu.edu/
Phone: 517-432-9867
Fax:   517-432-5653

---

From: Jeremy Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:39:52 -0500

> If I don't hear anything more, we will watch "The Sound of Music".

An antivote on First Contact, as I can recite significant chunks of the 
movie. (But if Ben/enough others haven't seen it, it *is* an excellent 
movie.)

If you do go First Contact, I have two copies of it on VHS. (My wife and 
I both had a copy when we got married.)

Given the known tendencies of some people who will be there, we could 
just have a few people bring a few movies and decide on the spot by 
popular acclamation... if DVD's can be played, I can bring my fair share 
of sci-fi DVDs.

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:53:17 -0400

> popular acclamation... if DVD's can be played, I can bring my fair share

Both DVDs and VHS work.

- Gerd.