Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] ps2pdf on LON-CAPA machines

From: Jeremy Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:34:15 -0500

Is it safe to assume that ps2pdf will be on LON-CAPA machines? I think 
it's part of the standard LaTeX packages on RedHat but I can't be 
certain from my non-RedHat machine. All I know is that it always seems 
to be installed when I need it on my personal machines.

I'd like to convert the author's manual to PDF automatically when 
installing... both because PDF is easier for most people to deal with 
and because the PDF file is 34 times smaller then the ps file.

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:17:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jeremy,

> Is it safe to assume that ps2pdf will be on LON-CAPA machines?

Yep, printing of homeworks depends upon it existing.
-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-
    My fingers type, but sentences do not I form -Richh