Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] 2.2 and beyond meeting

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:52:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

We are currently planning on having the New features for 2.2 and
beyond meeting on the Feb 21st in the LITE Lab at 3:30 p.m. til likely
5ish.

If you can attend let me know.

Also we are intrested in people specifying their
demands/request/desires.

Feel free to vote for bugs to get fixed too.

See you all then.

-- 
[email-masked]   0-7-1-8-27,137

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:09:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

> beyond meeting on the Feb 21st in the LITE Lab at 3:30 p.m. til
> likely 5ish.

Looks like this had some conflicts.

I'm planning on Feb 23rd (Thursday) now, still 3:30-5