Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] lontemplate.pm

From: Ron Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:37:53 -0500

Would whomever is writing this please commit a version that will at 
least pass the perl compile phase, and adjust the installer files 
accordingly?  The cvs HEAD now no longer allows one to start the 
apache server;
e.g.:
Wed Nov 19 06:32:55 2008] [error] Can't locate Apache/lontemplate.pm 
in @INC (@INC contains: /home/httpd/lib/perl/ 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/ /home/httpd/lib/perl 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.6 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl 
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 . 
/etc/httpd) at /home/httpd/lib/perl//Apache/lonaboutme.pm line 
40.\nBEGIN failed--compilation aborted at 
/home/httpd/lib/perl//Apache/lonaboutme.pm line 40.\nCompilation 
failed in require at /etc/httpd/conf/startup.pl line 62.\nBEGIN 
failed--compilation aborted at /etc/httpd/conf/startup.pl line 
62.\nCompilation failed in require at (eval 2) line 1.\n
[Wed Nov 19 06:32:55 2008] [error] Can't load Perl file: conf/start

Thanks,
Ron
-- 
Ron Fox
NSCL
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1321