Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Proclamation

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 11:19:06 -0500

PROCLAMATION

Whoever started that console X-session on data.lite.msu.edu will be
publically tarred and gzipped.

- Gerd.

---

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:45:17 -0500 (EST)

The real waste of our time was us - we assumed a hardware problem and started
with that.  It would have made a little sense to look for X servers...  And
to tar and feather the folks who designed the screen and all that.

For the future, the keyboard arrows work to select machines, presumedly even
if the display is wacked.  So we could have tried that.

Matthew

> > PROCLAMATION >
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev
>

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------