Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] domain.tab

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:15:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all.

I seem to be getting this error on every make build; make install; :

**** ERROR **** CVS source file does not exist: ../../loncom/domain.tab and
neither does target: /home/httpd/lonTabs/domain.tab

Any thoughts?

Matthew

 --
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:38:58 -0400

Getting the same error.

On Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at 09:15  AM, Matthew Brian Hall wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:55:59 -0400 (EDT)

> > neither does target: /home/httpd/lonTabs/domain.tab

You need to do, I need to add this to the build blowup.

ln -s development_domain.tab domain.tab

(BTW UPDATE handles it correctly.)

-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-6-9-