Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] LON-CAPA developers' meeting

From: Felicia Berryman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 11:16:14 -0500

Hello All,

The LON-CAPA developers' meetings will be held every Tuesday from 2-3PM 
Eastern Time on the campus of Michigan State University.  If you will be 
on campus and would like to attend one of our meetings, please send an 
email to this list or to me personally.  If you would like to attend a 
meeting virtually, please contact me and I'll see what we can work out 
and what equipment we'll have available.

Happy New Year,

Felicia
-- 
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Support Coordinator
Michigan State University
Phone:  (517)432-9866
Technical Support Available at:
    http://www.loncapa.msu.edu - MSU Users
    http://www.help.lon-capa.org - General