Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Accessing navmaps

From: Jeremy Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 10:09:34 -0500

I'm getting errors when I try to load nav maps now and I don't know how 
to track this down. The nav maps screen shows

Access  : Browse resources
Resource: /adm/navmaps
Action  : Invalid Access

and the error log is showing

[Thu Mar  6 10:05:44 2003] [error] access to /adm/navmaps failed for 
35.8.63.44, reason: Invalid symb for /adm/navmaps: 
uploaded/msu/22861366d143e6cmsul1/default.sequence___1___public/msu/22861366d143e6cmsul1/syllabus
[Thu Mar  6 10:05:44 2003] [error] access to /adm/navmaps failed for 
35.8.63.44, reason: Invalid Access for jerf domain 103 access bre

(Note this also errors on conventional resources.)

However, if I do something else then come back to the navmap, like click 
"COM" and then "NAV", it works, I can even expand the folders (which is 
a seperate HTTP request), but if I click a resource to view it, and 
click NAV again, the permission thingy blows up again.

Bug or error in my setup? Either way its throwing a monkey wrench in my 
work. (I've got a few non-navmap related bugs I can work on but the 
worst ones are navmap bugs, and this makes it a major pain to work 
with.) AFAIK lonc/lond are working, and the repository is still up-to-date.