Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Italian-crafted Rolex - only $65 - $140!! Free SHIPPING ! !

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 03 16:58:13 �й���׼ʱ��

please note to send ALL REPLY e-mail direct to our
Sales Representative at:

[email-masked]

Hi,

Thank you for expressing interest in
ATGWS watches.

We would like to take this opportunity to offer you our fine selection of
Italian crafted Rolex Timepieces.

You can view our large selection of
Rolexes (including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc) at:

www.PerfectWatchPiece.com

For all orders placed in the month of
July, all shipping and handling charges will be free.

As we are the direct manufacturers, you
are guaranteed of lowest prices and highest quality each and every time you
purchase from us.

You may also be interested to know that
we have the following brands available in our wide selection as well:

1. Leather band Daytona (ladies and men¡¯s)

2. Blancpain

3. Fortis

4. Jaeger LeCoutre

5. Longines

6. Mont Blanc

7. Movado

8. Oris

9. Roger Dubuis

10. Ulysse

11. Zenith

12. Audemar Piguet

13. Breitling

14. Bvglari

15. Cartier

16. Corum

17. Dunhill

18. Franck Muller

19. Gerard Perregaux

20. IWC

21. IWC

22. Panerai

23. Patek Philippe

24. Tag Heuer

25. Vacheron Constantin

If you see anything that might interest
you, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to visit our website
at:

www.PerfectWatchPiece.com

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Cal

Division Sales Manager

ATGWS

You
received this email because your have previous purchased from, or inquired about
our product line under ATGWS. If you do not want to receive further mailings
from ATGWS, unsubscribe by sending an email with the title heading: DELETE in
the subject line to [email-masked]

please note to send ALL REPLY e-mail direct to our
Sales Representative at:

[email-masked]