Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] timestamp

From: "B. Minaei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:36:31 -0400

Mostly Guy and Gerd,

In Multi-Part Problems, if I want to find the timestamp for every part separately, how does it possible:
The following instruction does nor work.
my $Time = $result{"$version:$symb:resource.$part.timestamp"};
But  
my $Time = $result{"$version:$symb:timestamp"}; 
works, but it does not show every part separately. 

Behrouz

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:44:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Behoruz,

> my $Time = $result{"$version:$symb:timestamp"}; 

Timestamps are set based on when a store was done (1 timestamp per
version). You will need to search for the the version of the last
change to the key you are interested in and then check what the
timestamp was on that version of the data.

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-
    To have a successful relationship I must learn to make it look
    like I'm giving as much as I'm getting.