Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Bugzilla and Guy

From: Stefan Bisitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 18:09:36 +0100

Hi,

Is there a general rule how to handle bugreports which are or will be
assigned to Guy Albertelli II? Is it assured that additions and changes
and especially reopened bugs will be processed?

Stefan Bisitz

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:26:03 -0500

Hi,

> and especially reopened bugs will be processed?

Well, many of you might have gotten a lot of emails from Bugzilla  
recently, as we are going through the database to both re-assign and  
re-assess its contents.

New bug reports will not automatically be assigned to Guy anymore.

Old reports:

* Communications, enrollment, etc -> Stuart
* Documentation -> Felicia
* Homework, authoring -> Gerd
* Printing -> Ron
* Gnuplot -> Phil
* Internationalization -> hmm ... Stefan?
* Other -> assign to Stuart or me, we'll sort it out

We are down to under 1000 open bugs ...

- Gerd.

---

From: Felicia Berryman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:00:28 -0500

Hi Everyone,

If there is a bug/enhancement you think is important to get 
fixed/implemented then please add additional comments - a quick summary 
highlighting why you initially reported the bug and any additional 
clarifications is good - particularly for old reports.  Then, Cc the 
report to re-assignment people listed below.  When in doubt, Cc both 
Stuart or Gerd.  Another option is to email me personally with the bug 
URL and ask me to help clarify the report and Cc the developer(s) who I 
think are appropriate.

You can run a query on bugzilla to see all the bugs that you reported or 
are Cc'd on which are still open.  If you were the sole reporter with no 
Cc list members of a bug and feel that the bug has been fixed or is no 
longer relevant, let me know those numbers and I'll get them marked as 
closed bug reports.

Felicia

Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev

-- 
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Support Coordinator
Michigan State University
Phone:  (517)432-9866
Technical Support Available at:
    http://www.loncapa.msu.edu - MSU Users
    http://www.help.lon-capa.org - General

---

From: Stefan Bisitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:16:49 +0100

Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
> [...]

Well, feel free to configure bugzilla so that these bugs are
automatically assigned to me. But don't expect that I will be able to
resolve all of them... At least I (and not only me) am very interested
in a resolution of these bugs.