Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Future Directions

From: "Stuart Peter Raeburn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:45:51 -0400

Hi,
>
> Please send any feature requests to the lon-capa-dev list, and vote on
> any bugs by that time so we can get an idea of what the user community
> is interested in.

Increased integration with campus systems
   -  keep user information synchronized with institutional data
   -  user's data remains connected with a user when the username changes
   -  support electronic submission of final course grades from LON-CAPA to 
Registrar 

Randmized order of display of resources in a sequence
   e.g., for exams in which the order of the questions themselves is 
different for different students. 

LON-CAPA "courses" for use beyond standard course-based activities
e.g., research collaboration, or "sandboxes" for faculty new to LON-CAPA to 
explore the system. 

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group