Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] [email-masked] example

From: Scott Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:17:01 -0400

Dear All:

If you are curious, here is the current operation of the automated
UPDATE mailing system for the intelligent tarball....

[installrecord@zaphod installrecord]$ mail
Mail version 8.1 6/6/93.  Type ? for help.
"/var/spool/mail/installrecord": 20 messages 20 new
>N  1 [email-masked].  Thu Jun  6 11:31  16/764   "REPLACE:msul1:2002-06"
 N  2 [email-masked].  Sun Jun  9 17:23  16/764   "REPLACE:msul1:2002-06"
 N  3 [email-masked].  Sun Jun  9 17:51  16/764   "REPLACE:msul1:2002-06"
 N  4 [email-masked].  Sun Jun  9 18:11  16/764   "REPLACE:msul1:2002-06"
 N  5 [email-masked].  Sun Jun  9 18:52  16/788   "REPLACE:development:m"
 N  6 [email-masked].  Sun Jun  9 19:09  16/786   "REPLACE:production:ms"
 N  7 [email-masked].  Sun Jun  9 19:11  16/802   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N  8 [email-masked].  Sun Jun  9 19:26  16/798   "STABLEUPDATE:existing"
 N  9 [email-masked].  Sun Jun  9 19:29  16/792   "INSERT:development:ms"
 N 10 [email-masked]  Tue Jun 11 17:36  16/771   "INSERT:development:tm"
 N 11 [email-masked].  Wed Jun 12 13:03  16/817   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 12 [email-masked]  Thu Jun 13 08:29  16/758   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 13 [email-masked]  Fri Jun 14 11:33  16/766   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 14 [email-masked]  Fri Jun 14 17:46  16/766   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 15 [email-masked]   Mon Jun 17 09:51  16/747   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 16 [email-masked]  Mon Jun 17 12:56  16/766   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 17 [email-masked]     Mon Jun 17 14:18  16/733   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 18 [email-masked]  Mon Jun 17 14:58  16/766   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 19 [email-masked]  Mon Jun 17 16:33  16/766   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
 N 20 [email-masked]  Mon Jun 17 17:14  16/766   "STABLEUPDATE:standalo"
& 5
Message 5:
>From [email-masked]  Sun Jun  9 18:52:27 2002
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 22:56:57 GMT
From: root <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: REPLACE:development:msul1:2002-06-09

REPLACE:development:msul1:2002-06-09:msul1:msu:library:spock.lite.msu.edu:35.8.63.42 

& 10
Message 10:
>From [email-masked]  Tue Jun 11 17:36:04 2002
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:41:41 -0700
From: root <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: INSERT:development:tmccbifrost:2002-06-11

INSERT:development:tmccbifrost:2002-06-11:tmccbifrost:tmcc:library:bifrost.tmcc.edu:134.197.22.165 

& 20
Message 20:
>From [email-masked]  Mon Jun 17 17:14:28 2002
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:26:16 -0400
From: root <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: STABLEUPDATE:standalone:testl1:2002-06-17

STABLEUPDATE:standalone:testl1:2002-06-17:testl1:test:library:tmp9.lite.msu.edu:35.8.63.99 

Regards,
Scott

-- 
Scott Harrison, [email-masked]