Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] bugzilla communications

From: Scott Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:58:52 -0400

Dear All:

Over the last couple months, I've realized I have been tardy in
keeping up with the LON-CAPA bugzilla postings.

Apparently, bugzilla is having troubles sending e-mails
to my account.  It likely involves changing configurations
in mail handlers between MSU and my ISP and/or zaphod.

I have been getting the "you-have-a-new-bug" notices (that
are sent to me a week after you post a bug).  I'm troubled by
these delays--it just cannot be good for everyone involved.
Guy gave me a few ideas of what to look at.  I will to try to
fix this, this weekend.

Regards,
Scott

-- 
Scott Harrison, [email-masked]

---

From: Scott Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:50:01 -0400

http://bugs.lon-capa.org/show_bug.cgi?id=913

FIXED (added an entry to /etc/aliases).

Blast it all.  A lot of mail servers out there are getting
pretty strict about the DSN protocol.  (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only
who experienced an e-mail shutdown from LON-CAPA's bugzilla.)

Regards,
Scott, aka Bug-Squasher

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 04:58:52PM -0400, Scott Harrison wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev
> ------( NOTE )------------->
> This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Ramcell Online (http://www.ramcell.net/antivirus.asp)
>

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 01:31:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi Scott,

> FIXED (added an entry to /etc/aliases).

Thanks!

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-
    No man is an isthmus.