Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] CentOS Update failed

From: Stefan Bisitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:36:52 +0200

Hi Stuart,

I just wanted to inform you that "yum update" on our dev server has
failed this morning (German time) - see attached log.

Maybe this is helpful for the upcoming 2.7 release. Let me you, if you
need more details.

Stefan Bisitz

--------------------------------
[root@polya ~]# yum update
Loading "fastestmirror" plugin
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
 * loncapa-updates-noarch: install.loncapa.org
 * extras: ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de
 * updates: ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de
 * base: ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de
 * loncapa-updates-basearch: install.loncapa.org
 * addons: ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de
Setting up Update Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package nss_ldap.x86_64 0:253-13.el5_2.1 set to be updated
---> Package nss_ldap.i386 0:253-13.el5_2.1 set to be updated
---> Package LONCAPA-prerequisites.x86_64 0:1-12.centos5 set to be
updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl-Image-Size for package:
LONCAPA-prerequisites
--> Processing Dependency: tetex-unicode for package:
LONCAPA-prerequisites
--> Processing Dependency: perl-File-MMagic for package:
LONCAPA-prerequisites
--> Processing Dependency: perl-RTF-HTMLConverter for package:
LONCAPA-prerequisites
--> Processing Dependency: perl-Image-Info for package:
LONCAPA-prerequisites
--> Processing Dependency: perl-XML-DOM for package:
LONCAPA-prerequisites
--> Running transaction check
---> Package perl-RTF-HTMLConverter.x86_64 0:0.051-1.0.centos5.lc set to
be updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Error) for package:
perl-RTF-HTMLConverter
---> Package tetex-unicode.noarch 0:0-4.20041017.centos5.lc set to be
updated
---> Package perl-Image-Size.noarch 0:3.1.1-1.0.centos5.lc set to be
updated
---> Package perl-XML-DOM.noarch 0:1.44-1.0.centos5.lc set to be updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl(XML::RegExp) for package: perl-XML-DOM
---> Package perl-File-MMagic.noarch 0:1.27-1.0.centos5.lc set to be
updated
---> Package perl-Image-Info.noarch 0:1.28-1.0.centos5.lc set to be
updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl(XML::Simple) for package:
perl-Image-Info
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Image::Xpm) >= 1.08 for package:
perl-Image-Info
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Image::Xbm) >= 1.07 for package:
perl-Image-Info
--> Running transaction check
---> Package perl-RTF-HTMLConverter.x86_64 0:0.051-1.0.centos5.lc set to
be updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Error) for package:
perl-RTF-HTMLConverter
---> Package perl-Image-Xpm.noarch 0:1.09-1.0.centos5.lc set to be
updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Image::Base) for package: perl-Image-Xpm
---> Package perl-XML-RegExp.noarch 0:0.02-1.0.centos5.lc set to be
updated
---> Package perl-Image-Xbm.noarch 0:1.08-1.0.centos5.lc set to be
updated
---> Package perl-XML-Simple.noarch 0:2.18-1.0.centos5.lc set to be
updated
--> Running transaction check
---> Package perl-RTF-HTMLConverter.x86_64 0:0.051-1.0.centos5.lc set to
be updated
--> Processing Dependency: perl(Error) for package:
perl-RTF-HTMLConverter
---> Package perl-Image-Base.noarch 0:1.07-1.0.centos5.lc set to be
updated
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: perl(Error) is needed by package
perl-RTF-HTMLConverter
[root@polya ~]# 
--------------------------------