Subject: [Fwd: [LON-CAPA-dev] Joining LON-CAPA]

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:18:06 -0400

Subject: Re: [LON-CAPA-dev] Joining LON-CAPA
From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:16:03 -0400
List-Id: LON-CAPA development discussion list <lon-capa-dev.mail.lon-capa.org>

Tak Ha,

Thank you for your interest in LON-CAPA. Here are a few sites to get
started:

Please check out http://install.lon-capa.org/ to download the source
code.

http://mail.lon-capa.org/ is for our mailing lists

http://bugs.lon-capa.org/ is our Bugzilla bugs and enhancement system

http://help.lon-capa.org/ is our FAQ-O-Matic

Please let us know if and when you bring up a server in the network, so
we can add it to the network. Please also let us know about your
experience, concerns, etc.

Thanks again!

- Gerd Kortemeyer.

"Tak S. Ha" wrote:

> Hi ! I am based in the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology,
> responsible for technological development for teaching and learning
> purposes.  We are now searching for open source learning management
> system.  We find LON-CAPA very interesting and might be what we are
> looking for. Tak HaHong Kong

_______________________________________________
LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev