Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Kerberos

From: Mark Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:01:32 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Now that things have settled down a bit, I'm looking to resubmit my 
changes for the kerberos defaults soon. This will include creating a 
domain.tab file which will hold domain description, default 
authentication types, and default arguments for authentication.

This is designed to allow a sys adm to set a default kerberos 
authentication type and domain such that instructors will not have to make 
these changes constantly.

If there is suddenly opposition to the creation of this separate file, 
please let me know soon!

Later,
Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 18:00:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mark,

> If there is suddenly opposition to the creation of this separate file, 

I think I am happy with this.

Ron, we will need to get the same dynamic update that we want for
hosts.tab to apply to this file
(And likely the color files, and domain logo files.)

-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-7-4-