Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Auto Capitalization in Kerberos Domain

From: Mark Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:21:14 -0500 (EST)

Quick poll:

If each domain can enter their default kerberos authentication domain 
properly in a configuration file, how strongly do people feel we still 
need 'auto-capitalization' of kerberos domain onchange.

We have a lowercase domain name, and I don't want it getting accidentally 
mangled.

Any strong opinions - any suggestions?

					Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:29:00 -0500

I would suggest to have it do what it currently does if it does NOT find a
domain-specific default authentication (meaning, that piece of JavaScript gets
output conditionally).

Mark Lucas wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev