Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] LONCAPA-prerequisites 1-23.1

From: Stuart Raeburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 12:17:24 -0400

Hi,

This message is intended for people who are running bleeding edge
LON-CAPA on a development machine/VM.

/home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/lonsimplepage.pm rev. 1.103 uses  
lonhtmlgateway::process_incoming_html() which requires perl-XML-LibXML  
rev 1.62 or newer -- see bug 6669.

An update is needed for CentOS/RHEL/Scientific Linux 5; SLES 9/10; RHEL 4.

New rpms for LONCAPA-prerequisites 1-23.1 and perl-XML-LibXML 1.62 are  
being added to the LON-CAPA testing repos used by developers found at:

http://install.loncapa.org/msu/testing/

At present, rpms have been built and added for CentOS 5 (32 bit and 64 bit).

yum clean all
yum update

will install them if you have the testing repos included in  
/etc/yum.conf -- see:

http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-dev/2007-November/001852.html

and are running CentOS 5 on your development server/VM.

Stuart Raeburn
Technical Director
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium