Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] lonnet.pm now generates Part 0 for all parameters

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:11:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

the metadata command should now mention a part zero for all parameters
even if they aren't in the .meta file

Immeadiate change is that you will see a part 0 lisited in all
problems in the parameter setting screens

I have tried this out with some complicated and simple examples, I
would be curious to hear how it goes for everyone else.

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-
    The next time the universe knocks on my door, I will pretend I
    am not home.

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:05:26 -0400

There were certainly some handlers that tried to work around the problem
you just fixed, and invented their own part 0. Probably we should look if
there is some ugly code which we can now remove from the handlers.

Guy Albertelli II wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev