Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Internal e-mails

From: Mark Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:32:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-

	I'm a developer. I want an internal message to automatically be 
sent to a user. I have a string containing the message and a string 
container the enduser. Is there a routine I can call?

					Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:56:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark,

> container the enduser. Is there a routine I can call?

&Apache::lonmsg::user_normal_msg($user,$domain,$subject,$message,$citation)

Yes, citation can be left blank.

(Citation is allowed to have HTML in it, and is expected to be
internally generated not typed in by others, it is how the problem
and problem status get included in a message)

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-8-3-  O-
    I would love to but . . . I prefer to remain an enigma.