Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] RE: LON-CAPA-dev digest, Vol 1 #19 - 14 msgs

From: "Ron Fox" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:53:50 -0400

I have committed YAVOlond (Yet Another Version Of lond).  This
corrects errors in the USR1 signal handling logic which prevented
kill -USR1 -> the parent process from restarting the dead children:
- - retry counters for all children are zeroed.
- - dead children (those for whom the max retry count had been
exceeded) are
  restarted.
- - All children are send a USR1 which should cause them to report
status.
- - nonexistent children at ^ time are logged as dead (should only
happen if a
  restarted child immediately exits).

Ron.

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:57:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ron,

> I have committed YAVOlond (Yet Another Version Of lond).

I think you meant YAVOlonc?

-- 
[email-masked]        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-9-4-  O-
    No man is an isthmus.