Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] 0.6.2 status

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:44:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Looking at a release tommorrow or Friday.

Only thing left to go in is Part 0 fix.

Current status:
Ready to go
londocs.pm 1.46 - fixes colon in title bug and leaking <form>
randomlylabel.pm 1.4-8 - works with pallatized images
                       - works with capital extensions
		       - repcopies files
		       - doesn't cause segfault
		       - leaves in info so redisplays work
randomlabel.pm 1.42 - replicates background image
lonc 1.47 - KEEPALIVE on and end connection if timeouts occur
lontexconvert.pm 1.15 - unicode in messages
loncoursedata.pm 1.44 - map follow fix
lonwrapper.pm 1.6 - permissions on uploaded HTML files
lonnavmaps 1.131  - (backport) NAV display of hidden resources
lonnet.pm 1.320 - (backport) unalbe to access current awwarded value
                  in a homework
lonparmset.pm 1.81->1.82 backport to 1.80.0.2 - simply must show folder
                                              names, unusable otherwise
lonprintout.pm 1.105 - stop the reordering of problems when printing
londefdef backport of 1.110 and 1.120 - <tthoption>
lond backport of 1.113 - die fix
lonspread backport of 1.174 - cascade fix
lonspread added BUG#1295hment - section fix
lonnet backport of 1.340 - default fix
loncapafiles.lpml fixes (backport of 1.222) - add Makefile
structuretags.pm (backport of 1.156) - previous global clearing
lonplot.pm (1.80)- \fbox removal
londefdef.pm (backport of 1.107) - \fbox removal
feedback with >< fixes (bacport lontexconverte 1.18, lonmsg 1.47)
loncapafiles.lpml fixes - (backport 1.222) add Makefile
                        - (backport 1.223) add new domain images
fsu.gif - official logo
grades.pm (backport portion of 1.72 and all of 1.73) - allow multiline
                                                     comments on essays
lonspreadsheet.pm - multipart problems work with default spreadsheet now,
                    load proper student level sheet loaded
lonroles.pm (backport from 1.46 and 1.49) - seperate syllabus link on roles
                                            page
lonxml.pm (backport from 1.239) - HTML comments are thrown away when printing

-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-7-1-