Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Suggestions from FL conference

From: Felicia Berryman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:51:35 -0500

Hello,

I went through all of Helen's and Jeremy's notes from the FL conference
and submitted a bunch of the suggestions as enhancements in bugzilla.  A
few of the suggestions are unclear to me.  Please tell me if the
following needs to be submitted to bugzilla and give me your feedback:

--------------------

These made no sense to me at all:

* Is there an account synchronization system?
* Server site include (SSI) capability.
* Look at metadata of course/problem  aggragated data is displayed but
not stored that way.

----------

These I had problems with and put my notes in () at the end of each
suggestion:

* Test engine built in like WebCT. (Seems like suggestion needs to be
more specific)
* Branching conditioned by percent of number of problems correct
proficiency test (I think this is already in the plans when conditions
get included)
	- Problems with writing program language for such a condition?
* Awkward transition between course coordinator and author (this is
discussed alot so I felt it might be redundant to post to bugzilla).
 
----------

This one seems like you could just type in requirements (ex. chime) into
the abstract or something:

* Metadata that describes requirements, not only descriptions.

--------------------

After the ones above are done, I'll be finished with Helen's notes.

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Coordinator
Michigan State University
  Email:  [email-masked]
  Phone:  (517)432-9866  
http://www.lon-capa.org