Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Will need to request for future 1.3

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:37:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I won't be automatically picking up any chages starting now.

Any changes you want in a 1.3.0 or a future 1.3.X will need to be
requested.

-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-

---

From: Jim Maxka <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:56:10 -0700

Requests for a future release that would make my students' life better.
(1)  hints for organicresponse
(2)  gnuplot solid plots
plot  ... with boxes
http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/demo/fillstyle.html
and/or filledcurves
http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/demo/fillcrvs.html
and/or fillinbetween
http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/demo_4.1/fillbetween.html
thanks

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:40:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jim,

> http://gnuplot.sourceforge.net/demo_4.1/fillbetween.html

Please make all feature enhancement request through bugzilla.

http://bugs.loncapa.org/