Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] 1.2 Plans

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:49:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

1.2 plans. As always this is a subset of work that will be
  accomplished. 

0  - Gerd - Hideable folders (maybe even open/close time  
            settable) (values need to cascade down) & URL
            encryption
1  - Guy - anon quizzes
2  - Guy & Alex - student photos
3  - Guy - Remove IP addresses
4  - Stuart - What's New (2290 +)
5  - Stuart - disable COM button during time periods (like
              when an exam is on)
6  - Matthew - Student classifiers
7  - Stuart - Broadcast messages should log  themselves in the 
              student's "record" like critical messages do, so
              all instructors can see all messages broadcasted
              to specific users (2311)
8  - Matthew - Analyze more types of problems
9  - Guy - Upload score improvements
10 - Josh - add new publication attribute 'source 
            availability' (decouple source availability an
            use of resource availability), support copying
            source to CSTR is allowed to done by external
            users
11 - Guy & Gerd - sub-interval openness (open tomorrow for an
                  hour)
99 - Guy - dynamic XML <image>

To be done externally
- Bridge Tasks (?)

delayed to a later release
- conditionals
- .deb
- <graceplot>
- QTI
- multiple open and due dates (open from 1 until 3 and then
  from 5 till 5:01)

Needs Further discussion (likely delayed to a later release)
- student groups (1310 & 1673) + collaborative tools
- students able to see previous SUBM
- instructor ability to view "all" communication in a course
- 2635 (hide empty dirs in res (HARD) perhaps improving search 
  will satisfy the users?)
- how to deal with numeric-ish section codes not acting like 
  numbers currently 
-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-5-0-