Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] interval Times

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:28:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

Okay, You can now say I want the student to have an hour to do this
tommorrow.

Parameter is 'interval', Description is 'Length of Time Open'

I am looking for feedback on the interface/description. I know it is
explicity sucky, so I would like someone to come up with some text to
put on the 'Are you sure you want to do this page'

Currently lonnavmaps/lonhomework respect it.

SPRS and CHRT probably need work.
-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-4-3-

---

From: "H. K. Ng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 15:29:50 -0400

Hi,

I just did a cvs update and when it comes to httpd restart it produces the 
following message.

Processing config directory: /etc/httpd/conf/loncapa_apache_local*.conf
[Tue Aug  3 14:25:33 2004] [error] Can't locate Text/Aspell.pm in @INC 
(@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/ 
/home/httpd/lib/perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux
.. snip.....

The culprit looks like Aspell but when I did a rpm -q -a | grep aspell it 
gave the following
aspell-0.33.7.1-9
aspell-devel-0.33.7.1-9

Is there a module that I am missing or do I have the wrong aspell?
Thanks,
hk

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:44:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hon-Kie,

> I just did a cvs update and when it comes to httpd restart it produces the 

1)
http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-dev/2004-July/001274.html

2)
Looks like there is a bug in perl. apache segfaults on startup when we
enable the Text::Aspell

so I suggest modfying

loncapa/loncom/interface/lonspeller.pm

to start off as:
 
<...snip...>
package Apache::lonspeller;

1:
__END__

use Apache::Constants qw(:common);
<...snip...>

-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-9-