Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] - Are you learning English?

From: Martin Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:56:51 -0500

Dear
Reader,

No
More Accent is an accent reduction product, which helps to remove accents.
For example, an Asian lady (or any nationality) may have communication problems
with her English when speaking to her friends or business colleagues.

With
that in mind, No More Accent teaches Accent Reduction methodologies to help
in this area. In fact, No More Accent can be used in almost any situation
where an accent reduction is required. Even Actors within the Entertainment
Industry have turned to No More Accent as a way to lose or gain an accent
of another nationality.

No
More Accent is available in two versions, CD-ROM and VHS Cassette Tape (PAL
and NTSC formats) both can be purchased directly via the www.no-moreaccent.com
website.

If
you would like further information about our products or services, please
contact myself when you have a moment.

Best
Wishes...

Martin
Andrews

Marketing Co-ordinator

www.no-moreaccent.com

Your
#1 Resource for Accent Reduction!