Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Just updated, can't login

From: Jeremy Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:03:24 -0500

I just updated my install as of a few minutes ago and now I can't log 
in. The remote control window opens up, but it shows the login screen 
squished inside of it. Also, the main window shows the bodytag header, a 
"failed login message", another instance of the bodytag header, and a 
"successful login" message. (Missing return?)

Looking back over the cvs messages I don't have an obvious culprit. 
Login was working before the update and nothing has changed since then 
on my end.

Anybody else seeing this? Got a fix?

---

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:40:54 -0500 (EST)

Did you restart loncontrol?

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev
>

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jeremy Bowers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:56:34 -0500

> Did you restart loncontrol?

No, but that led me in the right direction.  Seems my perl was updated 
to 5.8.0, probably by up2date, and I haven't restarted lond/lonc since 
then. 5.8.0 doesn't have all the modules lond needs like the Crypt modules.

FYI, I guess. Thanks for the suggestion.