Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] lonsql

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:01:26 -0400 (EDT)

The latest version of lonsql, 1.151, does not run and should not be used.
To use the last working version on a machine,

cd loncapa/loncom
cvs update -r 1.150 lonsql

lonsql will probably not be revisited until the next stable release is out.

Matthew

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:30:16 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, the command is:

 cd loncapa/loncom
cvs update -r 1.50 lonsql

:)

Matthew

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev
>