Subject: Re: [LON-CAPA-dev] Revised Login page

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:21:34 EST

Oh, just in case you forgot.

I'm on vbrick.cisgs.msu.edu

Josh

---

From: Scott Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:36:25 -0500

Dear Josh:

Thumbs up.  And the colors seem pretty web-safe judging from
from my 16-color beater box (dusty ole pentium).

Regards,
Scott

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 03:21:34PM -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev

-- 
Scott Harrison, [email-masked]

If you planted hope today in any hopeless heart, If someone's
burden was lighter because you did your part, If you caused
a laugh that chased some tears away, If tonight your name is
named when someone kneels to pray, Then your day has been
well spent. -Neill MacRae