Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] install.lon-capa.org

From: Sarah Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 04:07:16 +0800 (CST)

Hi

I visited install.lon-capa.org, and noticed that you're not listed on some search engines! I think we can
offer you a service which can help you increase traffic and the number of visitors to your website.

I would like to introduce you to TrafficMagnet.com. We offer a unique technology that will submit your 
website to over 300,000 search engines and directories every month.

You'll be surprised by the low cost, and by how effective this website promotion method can be. 

To find out more about TrafficMagnet and the cost for submitting your website to over 300,000 search 
engines and directories, visit us at:

http://emaserver.trafficmagnet.net/trafficmagnet/www/r?1000040750.443.23.IoGKaGQhyOXn32

I would love to hear from you. 

Best Regards,

Sarah Williams
Sales and Marketing 
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.TrafficMagnet.com

This email was sent to [email-masked]. 
I understand that you may NOT wish to receive information from me by email. 
To be removed from this and other offers, simply go to the link below:
http://emaserver.trafficmagnet.net/trafficmagnet/www/optoutredirect?UC=Lead&UI=10403240