Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] (matthew question) lonsearchcat.pm adjustment

From: Scott Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:44:07 -0500

Hi Matthew:

The MySQL loncapa:metadata table is having a new field added to it
called "utilitysemaphore".

Thus, I am altering lonsearchcat.pm correspondingly (changing the
@DataOrder array).

diff -r1.164 lonsearchcat.pm
1759c1759,1760
<     abstract mime lang owner copyright creationdate lastrevisiondate hostname/;
---
>     abstract mime lang owner copyright creationdate lastrevisiondate
>     utilitysemaphore hostname/;

Is this adequate?  And also, do you really need 'hostname' defined in the
DataOrder array?  I could not see where it impacted the algorithm--just
trying to understand the code.

Thanks.

Regards,
Scott

-- 
Scott Harrison, [email-masked]

---

From: Scott Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:49:50 -0500

Hmm... never mind I guess I won't commit this.  DataOrder seems
primarily used to create and deal with temporary search result tables.

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 11:44:07PM -0500, Scott Harrison wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev