Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] New Dog

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:44:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

New Dog

http://www.albertelli.com/photoarchive/Pets/fargo.html

Much cuter than Morphy.
-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-
    Explaining the ineffable can be difficult -E.O. Wilson

---

From: Lynn Thorp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:54:21 -0500

Guy,
Us Fargo-based LON-CAPAites heartily approve of both of your dogs'
names!  Guy, you have quite a menagerie.

Lynn Thorp and Dana Johnson

Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev

-- 
=======================================================================
Lynn Thorp                           e-mail : [email-masked]
Systems Administrator                Phone  : (701) 231-7786
Dept. of Computer Science            Office : IACC 258A12, NDSU
  and Operations Research            Fax    : (701) 231-8255
North Dakota State University
=======================================================================