Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Mining log data

From: Mark Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:33:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-

	I am trying to track down a student problem. I am looking at 
information in activity.log, http logs, lond, lonnet, etc...

	Does anybody have a perl script that pulls all of this together, 
or at least some part of it?

						Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:44:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark,

> or at least some part of it?

Not that I know of, the only scripts that I know of are GDBM to flat
file converter (with unescaping) and a class activity.log summarizer.

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-
    I seldom buy things that have wacky smiling cartoon cephalopods 
    on the package.                 -Kibo

---

From: "B. Minaei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:56:53 -0400

Hi Mark,

> or at least some part of it?

The attachment script file may help you.

Behrouz