Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] error messages on data

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:36:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hey there,

I came across the following in data.lite.msu.edu:/var/log/httpd/error_log

[Mon Apr 21 14:13:16 2003] [error] Undefined subroutine
&Apache::coursedocs::untiehash::handler called.

[Mon Apr 21 14:13:23 2003] [error] Can't locate Apache/coursedocs/untiehash.pm
in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5
.6.0/i386-linux/ /home/httpd/lib/perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-li
nux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_p
erl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . /etc/httpd/
/etc/ht
tpd/lib/perl) at (eval 49) line 3.

Thought I should let people know.

Matthew

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:17:36 -0400

That is very strange, since "coursedocs" is a URL (as in 
"/adm/coursedocs"), not a module (which in this case is londocs).

BTW, a more striking feature is that there are about 2 megabytes worth 
of "here1" and "here0b" - where does that garbage come from?

- Gerd.

On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 04:36  PM, Matthew Brian Hall wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I came across the following in 
> data.lite.msu.edu:/var/log/httpd/error_log
>
> nux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev