Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] CSV Spreadsheet 0.5.1

From: Mark Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:47:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi-

	I just went to download a csv spreadsheet.

	Even when I select CSV, it comes out in HTML table format.

	Did this break in 0.5.1? Or is my system out of kilter?

						Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:21:14 -0500 (EST)

Mark,

To the best of my knowledge it should work in 0.5.1.  I tested the 0.5.1 code
just now and it appears to work.  I do not recall any version of
lonspreadsheet.pm with broken csv download being shipped.  There was a period
of time in which the latest version was broken...

Can you let me know which version of lonspreadsheet.pm you're running?

Matthew

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev
>

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------