Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] updated systemperl for Redhat 7.3 dev machines

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:41:39 -0400

Hi. 

I missed the Net::SSLeay required for the systemperl.  I've put a new one up 
with the same name.  So if you have a redhat 7.3 system that you're using 
for development work, even if you followed these steps before, please get 
LON-CAPA-systemperl-3.10-rh7.i386.rpm from 
http://install.lon-capa.org/resources and execute the following: 

rpm -e `rpm -q -a | grep systemperl`
rpm --install --nodeps --force LON-CAPA-systemperl-3.10-rh7.i386.rpm
/etc/init.d/httpd restart
/etc/init.d/loncontrol restart 

Again, these instructions are only for people using Redhat 7.3. 

Matthew 

 ---------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           [email-masked]
LON-CAPA developer
Michigan State University
 ---------------------------------------