Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] 2.2 tentative release schedule

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:53:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I have run the random number generator and come up with this:

Feel free to complain about any idiotic decisions I'm making.

If there aren't any I'll put this up on install.lon-capa.org

- June 13th - first testing release 2.1.99.0, should be nearly feature
               complete

- June 16th - 'break lon-capa' testing party, more details about where 
              and when  will be forthcoming, we'll likely need
              volunteers

- July 3rd  - a 2.1.99.X release will be installed on MSU

- August 11th - 2.2.0 release

-- 
[email-masked]   0-7-1-8-27,137

---

From: "Stuart Peter Raeburn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:34:13 -0400

Guy, 

How about June 15th for the first testing release 2.1.99.0, if the 'break 
lon-capa' event is to be scheduled for June 16th? (Unless you are expecting 
that a 2.1.99.1 will be out by then). 

Stuart 

Guy Albertelli II writes: 

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev 
>

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:56:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Stuart,

> that a 2.1.99.1 will be out by then). 

Yeah, I'm expecting a 2.1.99.1

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:43:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

>               and when  will be forthcoming, we'll likely need

Well, these got delayed till next week unfortunatley. I have high
hopes for next monday for a release though. Waiting on access controls
and slots+hw, and some test scripts for the new gzipped dbs.