Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Localenroll not called

From: "Cui, Chi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:33:09 -0400

Hi, guys,

I'm trying to write a solution to use autoenrollment in Loncapa to
synchronize the roster in BlackBoard and Loncapa. My idea is BlackBoard
will generate a file with all student's information and put it in
/home/httpd/perl/tmp/. Then localenroll.pm will parse the file,generate
the xml file. Somehow, I feel my localenroll.pm was not even called
after I ran Autoenroll.pl. I put a lonnet::logthis as the first line in
localenroll::fetch_enrollment, but never saw the line in lonnet.log. The
autoenroll.log gave me error message "No institutional classlist data
could be retrieved for 8U82571f0a5dc4420fsuappsas1".  Is there anyway I
can know if my localenroll.pm is called? Can I plugin lonnet.logthis to
debug? 

Thank you very much.

Cissy (Chi) Cui
----------------------------------------------------------------
Coordinator, Computer Applications
Center for Assessment & Testing, APPS
UCC 1200
Florida State University
Tel: (850) 644-4484