Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Plagiarism - peeling out answer files

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:13:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This is on dev because I'm guessing it's more a development issue than 
something that already exists, but I may be surprised 8)

Suppose 200 students submit a word document for a lab technical report.
Now, we want to group them all in a single directory that perhaps can be 
tarred or zipped up and downloaded.

Is there any mechanism to do this easily?

If one were to code this capability, what are some ideas for where this 
could be done? PGRD?

These are being pulled into a single directory so that a plagiarism 
program can be run against the full directory.

Thanks,
Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701