Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

From: Phil Fazio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:20:31 -0400

Changes in CVS HEAD today introduce new dependencies related to libxml and its associated Perl bindings.  Please make sure you are using the testing repos and update (using yum etc.) the LONCAPA-prerequisites package.

Thanks, Phil

---

From: Stefan Bisitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:51:50 +0200

Hi Phil,

On our 32 bit development server, we still get an ISE when calling, e.g. 
syllabus or other templated pages except personal information pages:
--------------------------------
ERROR:
, Can't locate auto/XML/LibXML/recover_sil.al in @INC (@INC contains: 
/home/httpd/lib/perl /home/httpd/lib/perl/ 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/ 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl 
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 . 
/etc/httpd) at /home/httpd/lib/perl//Apache/lonhtmlgateway.pm line 319

REQUEST_URI:
/adm/fhwfdev/wenzelju/1259579329/bulletinboard?register=1&symb=uploaded%2ffhwfdev%2f7l187633eb4544a3cfhwfldev1%2fdefault_1272372735%2esequence___5___adm%2ffhwfdev%2fwenzelju%2f1259579329%2fbulletinboard
SCRIPT:
/home/httpd/html/adm/fhwfdev
SCRIPT:
/adm/fhwfdev
--------------------------------

The templated pages work fine on a 64 bit installation.

Both servers are using CentOS 5 and the development prerequisites. OS 
are up-to-date.

I don't know how much this is related, but both servers still complain 
in the WARNINGS file after "make install":
--------------------------------
Fixing /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/lonhtmlgateway.pm 
ownership/permissions mismatch. [MODE IS 0755 SHOULD BE ][USER IS root 
SHOULD BE ][GROUP IS root SHOULD BE ]
--------------------------------

Any news about this?

Thanks,
Stefan Bisitz

On 27.04.2010 22:20, Phil Fazio wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev