Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Seems like ...

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:09:24 -0400

... seems like in light of all the changes I recently did to the RAT,
I should take over that component in Bugzilla.

- Gerd.

---

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:25:03 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah!

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev
>

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:02:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Gerd,

> I should take over that component in Bugzilla.

You are now the default owner.

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-
    I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels
    of suspicion and paranoia.