Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] 1.2 priorities

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:07:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I am thinking of having the 1.2 priorities meeting Feb. 10th, say
around 3p.m.

Already on the agenda is
1) Anon quizzes,
2) student photos

We'll also grab the top 10 vote getters on bugs.loncapa.org

Any other suggestions for priorities?

-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-5-0-

---

From: Martin Siegert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:39:10 -0800

> Any other suggestions for priorities?

0) eliminate IP addresses from hosts.tab.

Cheers,
Martin

-- 
Martin Siegert
Manager, Research Services
WestGrid Site Manager
Academic Computing Services                        phone: (604) 291-4691
Simon Fraser University                            fax:   (604) 291-4242
Burnaby, British Columbia                          email: [email-masked]
Canada  V5A 1S6

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:36:03 -0500

> Any other suggestions for priorities?

3) dynamic metadata finally functional without always loosing data, 
cleanup of searchcat, sorting by dynamic metadata

- Gerd.

---

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:17:25 -0500 (EST)

> cleanup of searchcat, sorting by dynamic metadata

4. Further implementation of analyses for more problem types and for
   problems that require rendering for each student.
5. Continued cleanup and improvement of the spreadsheet.
6. Bridge tasks / student classification / more sophisticated hand grading
   mechanisms.
7. I'm sure I'll think of other things too

Matthew

--
------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Stuart Peter Raeburn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:04:23 -0500

> 7. I'm sure I'll think of other things too 

My list is composed of suggestions targeted at course management: 

8. Course action items display for use by course coordinators/instructors.
9. Summary of bulletin board activity (by student) for use by course 
coordinators/instructors.
10. Hiding and timed release of folders and "non-homework problem"-type 
content.
11. Support for informal groups for "private" discussion, file exchange and 
other collaboration activities by teams. 

Stuart