Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Playing with Bulletin Board in a Sequence

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:33:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi Gerd,

> Nope, the templated bulletin boards only work in folders. What people
> have done in the past is make a simple HTML page with the discussion
> topic, and then have the students use the FDBK functionality for the
> discussions.

Hrrm, seems to me that if you add 
/adm/domain/user/something unique/bulletinboard

to a sequence it would work.

I just tried this out, and it seems to work, I even have the same
sequence in two seperate classes, and it seems to work completely
correctly. The pages look different, and te discussions do not overlap
each other.

The only thing that is strange is it does a

/adm/wrapper to the URL but with no ill affects as far as I can tell.

Can you think of any?

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-7-5-  O-
    My fingers type, but sentences do not I form -Richh