Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Re: Work

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:14:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Scott,

Responding to an old email and exposing publiclly the future plan of
the GUTS documentation.

> > > So what suggestions do you have regarding POD?
> > 
> > I think you should stop for now. I would like to see what it can do
> > and what would be the best way of doing it before we do it to the
> > whole shebang.
> > 
> 
> Okay.  Let's leave it at this, you owe me feedback on POD at some point then.

Feed back is the idea of POD is good,

I'd prefer that POD was integrated into the body of the code rather
than at the end it will make it more likely to get updated.

As per older email Ron Fox is trying to make loncfile.pm a model of
documentation. (I don't believe it is quite there yet.)

Gerd is to be de-Wording the GUTS document, at that time I'd like part
of the build process to generate a GUTS manual.
http://bugs.loncapa.org/show_bug.cgi?id=564

Once that is occuring we can improve the readability and the
conherancy of the overall document.

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-
    Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with
    imaginary fears.