Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] LON-CAPA 2003 Conference

From: Helen Keefe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:23:14 -0400

Greetings!

Please mark your calendars for the 2003 annual LON-CAPA conference.

The dates are January 17 & 18 (Friday & Saturday).

The conference is being hosted by Truckee Meadows Community College in
Reno, Nevada.

Our theme will be: Sustainability through Quality and Community
If you plan to give a presentation, please submit your abstract to Helen
Keefe at [email-masked].

Registration and hotel information will be available soon.

Contact Helen if you have any questions or concerns.

-- 
-- 
Helen Keefe
LON-CAPA/ ITR Project Manager
Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
111 North Kedzie Labs
East Lansing, MI 48824

E-mail: [email-masked]
Web:   http://www.lite.msu.edu/
Phone: 517-432-9867
Fax:   517-432-5653

---

From: "B. Minaei" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:27:00 -0500

Hi Helen,

As I told you, I want to meet one of my old friends in New York after FIE
conference. Please check the availablity of changing my rerturn ticket on
Sat Nov 9 from Boston to New York, and then return to Lansing on Sunday. I
will pay what extra should be paid. About the New York airport I checked
with my friend, he said Laguardia is the best, JFK or Newark are also OK. I
apologize for any inconvinient. He asked me for this meeting late. I will
stop by your office tomorrow after my class, before 12. Again, please accept
my apology.

Kind Regards
Behrouz Minaei