Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] lonparmset.pm

From: Robert Bennie McQueen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:35:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
  
   Congratulations MSU development team!  I have a [most likely
trivial] question regarding the input to the lonparmset.pm module.  As you
are aware, Mark Lucas (@ Ohio U.) volunteered our help in remodeling the
parmset user-interface.  In trying to accomplish this task, I have hit a
wall trying to receive multiple inputs for the $pscat variable, which
represents the parameters you want displayed within the params table.  I
have successfully changeed the HTML to allow for multiple inputs, but the
$ENV{form.pscat} variable always returns a single value.  I'm probably
overlooking something obvious.  So can someone please point it out to me?
It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance and keep up the good
work. :)

Robert M.     
Ohio University

---

From: Gerd Kortemeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:51:18 -0500

Hi Robert,

Could you please give us a little more background? What is meant by "multiple
inputs"?

One urgent "multiple" feature users wanted is that the pulldown menu does not
show
"Due Date [Part 0]"
"Due Date [Part 42]"
etc, but that instead you simply have
"Due Date"
in the pulldown, and lonparmset shows all duedates regardless of parts.

Or do you mean that the user can select both
"Due Date"
and "Answer Date"
and lonparmset shows both duedates and answerdates, and that regardless of
parts.

Thanks!

- Gerd.

Robert Bennie McQueen wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev