Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Read-only Co-author?

From: Mark Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:37:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

	I just had the weekly trip from one of my instructors as we sat 
down to examine the code on several problems (what do they really want 
here, the students are complaining this one doesn't work, etc...)

	We've been trying to keep access as co-author to our libraries 
limited, but I would give this fellow read-only access without blinking 
(actually, would probably give full access as well without worrying TOO 
much).

	Has any thought been given to a read-only access privilege for 
construction space?

Later,
Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 13:35:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark,

> 	Has any thought been given to a read-only access privilege for 

I don't believe that has ever come up before. At least it hasn't been
mentioned to me.

Sounds like an idea to consider.

-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-6-9-