Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] oucapa2,oucapa10,oucapa1 incommunicado

From: Mark Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:58:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi-

	I have followed the upgrade procedure for Redhat 7.3 and Lon-capa 
release 4.0.

	I am having the same problems with oucapa2 and oucapa10 that 
seemed to happen with capa1. I DO have a connection between 2(library) and 
10(access). I do not have access to the rest of the world, nor do the logs 
seem to recognize the connection between capa2 and capa10.

	Anybody have some time this morning/afternoon to help me out?

	Any pointers as to log files to check? LONC/LOND error messages to 
check?

						Later,
						   Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:46:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark,

> 	I have followed the upgrade procedure for Redhat 7.3 and Lon-capa 

Er. 0.4 

> 	Anybody have some time this morning/afternoon to help me out?

Yes, I can work on this today.

> 	Any pointers as to log files to check? LONC/LOND error messages to 

Give me about 15 minutes and I will start looking at it.

-- 
[email-masked]          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS 
Guy Albertelli -7-8-4-  O-
    Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with
    imaginary fears.