Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] perl strangeness on redhat 7.2

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 11:59:14 -0400 (EDT)

Howdy,

I'm doing a silly test of my RedHat7.3 installation on a RedHat72 installation.
 Interestingly enough, I'm getting the following odd error messages:

Starting httpd: [Thu May 23 11:00:42 2002] [error] Can't locate strict.pm in
@INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . /etc/httpd/
/etc/httpd/lib/perl) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/Apache.pm
line 3.

I'm goin -- ------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         [email-masked]
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University
------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Matthew Brian Hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:14:40 -0400 (EDT)

Okay, that message wasn't meant to go out.  Updating to the latest perl (from
the rh73 install) worked just fine.

Matthew

> _______________________________________________
> LON-CAPA-dev mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://mail.lon-capa.org/mailman/listinfo/lon-capa-dev
>

--