Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] Broken links in automated e-mails?

From: Stefan Bisitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:47:10 +0100

Hi,

while testing our new settings for auto-enrollment and a special script
for self-enrollment, I found the following message in my external inbox.
Having this message received is totally ok, but the content seems a bit
broken:

1) There are two [_1] instead of the expected content.

2) Another question:
> ... enrolled in section/group .
After "section/group" is only a gap. Is this caused by the missing
LON-CAPA-section ID (not the section NUMBER for auto-enrollment)? In
this specific course, we don't have a section. We only entered a
section-ID so that auto-enrollment can work.

We haven't changed the part where the e-mails are sent.

Thanks for your help,
Stefan Bisitz

-------------------------------- start --------------------------------
From  	[email-masked] 
Sent  	Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:20 pm
To  	[email-masked] 
Cc  	 
Bcc  	 
Subject  	[LON-CAPA] New message from bisitz@fhwf

*** This is an automatic message generated by the LON-CAPA system.
*** You can reply to this message

You received a message from [_1] in LON-CAPA. The subject is

[_1]

=== Excerpt ============================================================
The following 1 change(s) occurred in Automatische Kurseinschreibung -
gkcode as a result of the automated classlist update:

The following 1 student(s) was/were added to this LON-CAPA course:

Martin Rambke (0815) - rambke enrolled in section/group . Access starts:
immediately, ends: Fri Jun  1 18:00:00 2007 (CEST).

========================================================================

Use

[_1]

to access the full message.
-------------------------------- end --------------------------------

---

From: Ray Batchelor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:03:46 -0800

Hi Stefan,
                Point 1 sounds like bug #5162.

Cheers,
Ray