Subject: [LON-CAPA-dev] tthmessedup.al?

From: Mark Lucas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:58:57 -0400 (EDT)

[Wed Jun 18 13:55:20 2003] [error] Can't locate auto/tth/tthmessedup.al in 
@INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/ 
/home/httpd/lib/perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux 
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl . /etc/httpd/ 
/etc/httpd/lib/perl) at /home/httpd/lib/perl/Apache/lontexconvert.pm line 
105

Any suggestions? Is the most recent systemperl up to date?

Mark

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Lucas					email: [email-masked]
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701

---

From: Guy Albertelli II <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 15:02:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark,

> Any suggestions? Is the most recent systemperl up to date?

Either grab tth.so out of a loncapa-0.99.2.tar.gz file, or the one at 

http://install.loncapa.org/resources/

-- 
[email-masked]  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-6-9-