[LON-CAPA-announce] Conference, Presentation Files, and Upcoming Event

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Sat May 31 10:16:56 EDT 2014

Hi,

Thank you all for making the 2014 LON-CAPA Conference and Workshop a success! We greatly enjoyed the time together and I learned a lot. If you have presentation files, please send them my way via email so I can share them.

Also: CourseWeaver, powered by LON-CAPA, will have a booth at the upcoming summer conference of the American Association of Physics Teachers in Minneapolis. If you are attending and get a chance, please stop by and say “hi!”

- Gerd.