[LON-CAPA-announce] 2004 LON-CAPA Conference

Helen Keefe helen@lon-capa.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:13:40 -0400

--------------9103B19231A32836BBC3E6EE

Greetings!

This year the LON-CAPA conference will be hosted by George Washington
University  in Washington, D.C. on January 23-24, 2004.

The theme of the conference is:

Exchanging and Sharing Educational Resources

There is NO registration fee for this year's conference.
However, please register no later than December 15th, 2003.
To register, send your name and dates of attendance to Helen Keefe (helen@lon-capa.org)
Also, please include any preferences in lodging and food.

Information about booking flights is not yet available.

The program for the conference is still being developed as well.

We are in the process of securing additional financial support at this time.
Our intention is to cover travel and lodging expenses.
As soon as this information is finalized, it will be sent to you.

Hotel Rooms have been reserved at:

Hotel Lombardy
2019 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington DC

http://dps1.travelocity.com/hotspromo.ctl?prop_id=26294

Helen Keefe (helen@lon-capa.org) will reserve your room upon registration.
The room price is $109/night + 14.5% sales tax.
Suites are priced at $139/night + 14.5% sales tax.
In addition, breakfast will be available through the hotel Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday morning for the price of $10.50.

The prices are provided for your information.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Helen at
helen@lon-capa.org
517-432-9867
--------------9103B19231A32836BBC3E6EE

begin:vcard
n:Keefe;Helen
tel;fax:517-432-5653
tel;work:517-432-9867
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.lon-capa.org
org:Michigan State University;Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
adr:;;112 North Kedzie Labs;East Lansing;MI;48824;U.S.A.
version:2.1
email;internet:helen@lon-capa.org
title:ITR Project Coordinator
x-mozilla-cpt:;1