[LON-CAPA-admin] [External] tex rendering problem?

Moore, Nathan T nmoore at winona.edu
Thu Sep 8 07:42:57 EDT 2022

Thanks for the quick reply!

-----Original Message-----
From: LON-CAPA-admin <lon-capa-admin-bounces at mail.lon-capa.org> On Behalf Of Raeburn, Stuart via LON-CAPA-admin
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 3:58 PM
To: list about administration and system updating <lon-capa-admin at mail.lon-capa.org>
Subject: Re: [LON-CAPA-admin] [External] tex rendering problem?

Nathan,

LON-CAPA 2.11.3 and later include a Domain configuration to set the default math render in your LON-CAPA domain.  Unless a Domain Coordinator has set a configuration, it will currently be tth.  To change it, select your Domain Coordinator role and use:

Main Menu > Set domain configuration > Display (Course/Community defaults checked)

Then in the "Defaults which can be overridden in each course by a CC" for this item:
Default method to display mathematics, select MathJax and push "Save Changes"

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium