[LON-CAPA-admin] Access node capacity

Abdel Messeh, Maged mmesseh at illinois.edu
Sun May 24 01:03:18 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has some practical tips on how many concurrent users can access LonCapa at one time.  My theory is that it would be related to how much memory the system has?  Our apache config allow the default 256 connections with each access node having 64G of memory.  I normally don't see any problems but was wondering if I can increase the capacity of each node to server more connections?

Also any tips about the library server will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Maged Messeh