[LON-CAPA-admin] Can't locate Crypt/PKCS10.pm Error Starting LON-CAPA

Hart, Andrew B abhart at purdue.edu
Fri May 24 11:38:56 EDT 2019

I am attempting to install the latest unstable version of LON-CAPA from here:

install.loncapa.org/versions/loncapa-unstable.tar.gz

After running make install when I try to start LON-CAPA I get the following error:

service loncontrol start
Can't locate Crypt/PKCS10.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/httpd/lib/perl/ /home/httpd/perl/lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /home/httpd/lib/perl//LONCAPA/Lond.pm line 41.

Looking at Lond.pm I see that it is looking for the perl module:

use Crypt::PKCS10;

The OS I am using is rhel7 and I do not find a package for perl-crypt-pkcs10 to install using yum.  Do I need to get this module from CPAN?  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Hart
ITaP
Purdue University