[LON-CAPA-admin] Failed course creation on new server

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 8 14:08:18 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

I'm working on setting up a standalone library, but I'm pretty sure I have a configuration wrong somewhere.  When I create a new course it seems to go well until I attempt to enter the course.  That results in a "Problems during Course Initialization" error with "Invalid Map: /home/httdp/html/adm/notfound.html."  The cause is pretty obvious as I am seeing the following in lonnet.log.

Fri Mar  8 12:36:35 2019 (37959): Failed to transfer uiuc/7m3795933b6825c22uiuclibraryexam/default.sequence to host uiuclibraryexam: failed

That path is missing the first three character folders.  The course folder does not appear to have a default.sequence in it either, as would be expected if the sequence creation failed.

Has anyone run into this type of configuration issue?  Any thoughts on what I should tweak to allow courses to generate default sequences upon creation?

Lee