[LON-CAPA-admin] Authentication Changes

JaBari A Scott jascott at vcu.edu
Tue Aug 21 09:39:10 EDT 2018

Good Morning All:
We currently use LDAP for authentication for LON-CAPA.  Has anyone
successfully implemented CAS or Shibboleth authentication?  We're looking
to create a seamless experience for our LON-CAPA users.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

JaBari A. Scott
Applications Analyst, Learning Systems
Technology Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
jascott at vcu.edu | (804) 828-7310

*Don't be a phishing victim - VCU and other reputable organizations will
never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information. For more details
visit **http://go.vcu.edu/phishing <http://go.vcu.edu/phishing> or
http://phishing.vcu.edu <http://phishing.vcu.edu/>*.