[LON-CAPA-admin] Not Open To Be Viewed Troubles

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 4 11:03:46 EDT 2017

I'm going to set up some additional monitoring on one of the courses that is causing trouble.  I'm also going to look into some of the user files because the labs in question also base resource availability on the state of prelab problem answers.  It is possible the student's answers aren't being recorded properly on the access server as well.

Thank you for the quick responses, Stuart and Mark.  Hopefully I'll find the smoking gun this time around.

Lee