[LON-CAPA-admin] {Disarmed} Re: Loncapa Captcha

Balagopal Pillai Balagopal.Pillai at Dal.Ca
Thu Aug 24 06:20:27 EDT 2017

Hi Stuart,

                 Actually this was the 16.04 instance. Captcha started to work automagically from yesterday afternoon!
                 Here is the dump of configuration.db -

                  /home/httpd/perl/debug/dump_db.pl -u /home/httpd/lonUsers/mathstatdal/configuration.db
scantron = $VAR1 = {
          'scantronformat' => ''
        };

defaults = $VAR1 = {
          'datelocale_def' => '',
          'lang_def' => '',
          'auth_arg_def' => '',
          'auth_def' => undef,
          'timezone_def' => '',
          'portal_def' => 'http://capa.mathstat.dal.ca'
        };

login = $VAR1 = {
          'captcha' => 'original',
          'coursecatalog' => '0',
          'newuser' => '0',
          'loginheader' => undef,
          'adminmail' => '0',
          'showlogo' => {
                          'logo' => '1',
                          'img' => '1'
                        },
          'helpdesk' => '1',
          'recaptchakeys' => {
                               'private' => '',
                               'public' => ''
                             }
        };

       I tried the rebuild of gdbm file after renaming the configuration.db file. The result is the same as above.
       Users are reporting that everything is working as expected though. Thanks a lot.

Regards

Balagopal Pillai
Room 004, Chase Building
<http://www.dal.ca>