[LON-CAPA-admin] Unix Users

Lars ljensen at tmcc.edu
Wed Dec 7 23:45:32 EST 2016

Hi Mark,

Authors don't need a shell account. DCs do, as far as I know.

Lars.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Lucas, Mark <lucasm at ohio.edu> wrote:
> Could someone remind me - at this point who has to be a unix user on the
> system?  Does the domain coordinator need to have a unix account?
> At this point authors do not, correct?
>
> Preparing for a move of our library server to a VM over in information technology
> and just getting a little nervous,
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
>
> --
> Mark Lucas                                                              email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
> 252D Clippinger Lab                                             phone: (740)597-2984
> Department of Physics and Astronomy                     fax: (740)593-0433
> Ohio University
> Athens, OH 45701

*Public Records Notice:* In accordance with Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS)
Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential
by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be
disclosed to the public upon request.