[LON-CAPA-admin] Access server not seeing all resources

Craig Wiegert wiegert at physast.uga.edu
Fri Sep 11 10:55:22 EDT 2015

Hi all,

One of our two main access servers (tuvok.physast.uga.edu) doesn't
always show every resource in an assembled sequence.  In one case that I
noticed, a student can see the resource listed among the others in the
sequence, but clicking on the resource results in an "resource
unavailable" message.  In a different case, some (but not all) of the
resources in a sequence don't even appear in the sequence list.

Our other access server (spock) hasn't experienced these problems, to my
knowledge.  Both (and our library server) are running version 2.11.0
right now.

Anyone else experience this, or have a clue as to what might be going on?

Thanks,

  - Craig