[LON-CAPA-admin] Hostname change

Lucas, Richard clucas at purdue.edu
Mon Nov 16 11:33:05 EST 2015

We currently use our library server (loncapa.purdue.edu) as a load balancer. We would like to add another node to do load balancing and move our library server to more of a backend role. However, we would like to retain the loncapa.purdue.edu for the load balancer. In order to accomplish this I would like to change the hostname of our library server. What is needed to accomplish this without messing up the connections to the LON-CAPA network?

Thanks,
Richard