[LON-CAPA-admin] JSmol and /adm/ folder location

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 9 13:36:03 EST 2015

Hello,

I've been asked to confirm that 2.11.1 includes JSmol.  Looking at the documentation, it appears that it should.  However, I've looked into the /home/httpd/html/adm/ folder and have not found JSmol or updated versions of jmol.  I suspect I am either looking in the wrong location or that the javascript modules didn't update with the updater.  The former is much more likely.

Can someone point me to where these modules live on the server?

Thanks,

Lee