[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA-admin Digest, Vol 45, Issue 3

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Fri May 8 17:00:27 EDT 2015

Hi,

> I update the server and I tried to change the language but the menu was not
> readable.

To include ko as a selectable language code from the dropdown menu
you'll also need to update the language.tab file.

wget -O /home/httpd/lonTabs/language.tab
'http://source.loncapa.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/loncom/publisher/language.tab?rev=1.26;content-type=text%2Fplain'

then:

/etc/init.d/httpd reload

(I agree with you that some of the items in the language selection
list in the domain coordinator's configuration menu for language,
timezone etc. are not readable -- that will be fixed in die course).

In the meantime, if you use:

Preferences -> Language

(hover over your name at the top left of a LON-CAPA page to display a
list which includes "Preferences") you'll see a readable language
selection list, and be able to set your language preference to Korean.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium