[LON-CAPA-admin] How to fix ./TEST error ?

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Fri May 1 09:52:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

> [root at loncapa loncapa-2.11.0]# ./TEST
> TESTING LPML INSTALLATION CODE

Error messages from the TEST script can be ignored, as that script is
old and not actively maintained.

If the LON-CAPA log-in page for your new LON-CAPA instance loads
correctly, and you are able to log-into your domain via that page,
using the domain coordinator username and password which you
previously created by running:

perl make_domain_coordinator.pl <USERNAME> <DOMAIN>

from the command line, then your LON-CAPA instance is set up correctly.

In order to be able to browse and/or search content from other domains
in the network you will need to request membership of the LON-CAPA
network.  See: http://loncapa.org/beforeyoustart.html

If things are not working correctly in your new LON-CAPA installation
please send a help request to helpdesk at loncapa.org

LON-CAPA Academic Consortium