[LON-CAPA-admin] Multiple Domain Coordinator Accounts - Potential Issues?

Lucas, Richard clucas at purdue.edu
Thu Mar 5 18:29:20 EST 2015

Thanks, the upgrade to 2.11.0 is on the list for us to do. We'll be upgrading our non-prod instance next week where I am testing this. I grabbed the newer version and now am getting this:

perl loncom/build/expire_DC_role.pl dc_purdue2:purdue purdue
Language: English (en). Change? [ar|de|en|es|fa|fr|he|ja|pt|ru|tr|zh]?
**** ERROR **** dc_purdue2:purdue is not a LON-CAPA user for which this is the homeserver.

It appears to not think the user exists even though they appear in they show up when searching for users in the GUI. It looks like it's searching for their directory and they don't have one.

Richard