[LON-CAPA-admin] Files not replicating to fresh CENTOS 7 install access server

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Thu Jan 22 19:31:44 EST 2015

Mark,

> yum install perl-LWP-Protocol-https

Yes, that will fix things.

One of the changes in perl-libwww-perl between rev. 5.837 and rev. 6.0
(and later) was to split LWP::Protocol::https into a separate package.

(See:
http://blogs.perl.org/users/brian_d_foy/2011/07/now-you-need-lwpprotocolhttps.html
)

Anyway, I updated LONCAPA-prerequisites 1.23 in the LON-CAPA
repositories for CentOS 7, RedHat 7, and Scientific Linux 7 a few days
ago to include the dependency on perl-LWP-Protocol-https, so I would
expect your CentOS7 server has sent an e-mail by now prompting you to
update to LONCAPA-prerequisites-1-23.3

ohioua4 is the first LON-CAPA server in the production cluster to run
version 7.0 of CentOS/Red Hat/Scientific Linux (which LON-CAPA
supports, starting with 2.11.0).

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium