[LON-CAPA-admin] Status of Domain Servers pages not rendering

Jon Hall jdh65 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 31 23:06:07 EDT 2015

Hello,

Just setting up a new LC system at my new school.

As Domain Coordinator, if I go the the Status of Domain Servers page and select any of the .pl pages (e.g. clusterstatus.pl or userstatus.pl) I only see the text of the page, not the desired output. Also get a Forbidden error when I click on Apache Server Status.

I suspect this is an easy fix with the apache2 conf, but I have a teacher really wanting to start using this, so would appreciate any assistance in correcting the problem.

Running LC 2.11.1 on Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS.

Best,
Jon Hall