[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA version 2.11.0

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Tue Jul 8 14:31:26 EDT 2014

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for following this up. The failure was on the development machine.
Looking at your check list of looking up for usernames, all the usernames
assigned to fsu do not exist on mysql entries (step (e)) on the development
machine but they all show up on the production machine. So your script may
be fine the way it is. My plan is to upgrade (second week of Aug) after the
summer term ends.

Regards,
-hk