[LON-CAPA-admin] Automated enrollment

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Tue Aug 26 13:14:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

We have a number of courses with the same course number (like PHY1000) that
are taught by different instructors. An instructor setup his course but
then it was decided among the instructors to combined their courses. So the
others were added as cc to the course but when I try to add their sections,
the system complains that the owner does not have privileges to access the
enrollment data. So question which routine check for such access? I tried
modifying get_sections but that doesn't help. It is check thru' new_course?

Thanks,
-hk