[LON-CAPA-admin] cookie invalid

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Sep 18 17:14:22 EDT 2013

Hi,

> ssl_error_log:[Wed Sep 18 15:10:33 2013] [error] access to
> /home/httpd/html/adm/switchserver failed for <ip address>, reason: Cookie
> not valid

A post to the admin mailing list which discusses the origin of that
item in ssl_error_log is here:

http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-admin/2013-January/002692.html

I will follow-up with an additional response to your post once I have
taken a look at the load balancing code included in LON-CAPA 2.10.1

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium