[LON-CAPA-admin] Confirm self creation of user accounts

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Wed Mar 6 12:59:19 EST 2013

Hi,

I have a LON-CAPA server which allows account creation by self creation
using an e-mail address. The server is running the current official
production release 2.10.1.

Isn't it possible to put account creation requests in a queue to be
confirmed by the Domain Coordinator instead of a direct creation? I
thought it is but I cannot find any setting in the domain configuration.

Any chance?

If not, any other (simple) way how to allow self creation of accounts
but with confirmation?

Thanks,
Stefan Bisitz