[LON-CAPA-admin] autoenroll.log

Neubauer, Paul pneubauer at bsu.edu
Mon Jan 7 08:37:31 EST 2013

Hi Stefan,

Thanks. I suppose if worse comes to worst, I can slog through searching for each of our historical courses individually through the web interface and make a list of what they correspond to, but I'm really hoping for something that I can get in a batch and eventually automate. I'm afraid I know next to nothing about the structure of the lon-capa database or how the course ids are stored, but there has to be a way to extract the data. I had forgotten that I could search by course id, and I will do that if necessary, but I really hope it turns out not to be. :-)

Thanks,
Paul