[LON-CAPA-admin] loncron count

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Nov 7 13:27:45 EST 2012

Hi,

High loncron count will be reported by:
Main Menu -> Status of domain servers -> Domain Status

for a server in your domain where:
Notices+4*Warnings+100*Errors > 2500

as determined on the last run of /home/httpd/perl/loncron by www
(typically the most recent nightly run at 5.10 am local time)

As Domain Coordinator you can display the output from the last run of
loncron via:

Main Menu -> Status of domain servers -> Connection Status

on the particular server in the domain for which the high loncron
count is reported.

That web page will show how the totals for Notices, Warning and Errors
were accumulated, as the different logs were checked by loncron.

Stuart Raeburn
LON-CAPA Academic Consortium