[LON-CAPA-admin] UPortal

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 27 07:53:59 EDT 2011

I know it supports XML. He was saying the RSS feed would be trivial to implement.

One of the things I would need to try to get my head around is what information and links
would be useful in a portal.

* Direct links to LC classes?
* Lists of impending assignments?
* Announcements and critical messages?

Similar kinds of things that might show up on a 'What's New?' page for a student?

Mark