[LON-CAPA-admin] Cloning production server for testing purposes

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Fri Jul 8 06:04:31 EDT 2011

Argh, sorry, I meant localauth.pm, not localenroll.pm.

As the name already suggests, localenroll.pm is for enrollment (as you
said) and localauth.pm for authentication.

After 5.5 years of LON-CAPA usage including our customized student's
enrollment before self-enrollment was available, I should know the
difference... ;-)

Stefan