[LON-CAPA-admin] Cloning production server for testing purposes

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 6 11:32:07 EDT 2011

Stefan,

I'm not sure localenroll.pm will do what you think. It's for the auto enrollment process, isn't
it? Or is there a routine in there that filters logins?

Under system configuration you can redirect logins to a different machine except for from certain
IP addresses. The only hitch I realized is that as far as I can tell, it has to be another machine in
the cluster, which is hard to do when it's out of the cluster.

The nice thing is that the emails are showing up within a few minutes of going out. Thank you,
Stuart, for updating mailman!

Mark