[LON-CAPA-admin] &pi Routine Gone?

Paul Omernik paul.omernik at ndsu.edu
Thu Aug 25 13:03:14 EDT 2011

I had done a generic search for $pi as well.

The only files that caught my eye were ./loncom/homework/convertjme.pl,
which has bonding angles, ./loncom/html/adm/help/tex/Script_Variables.tex,
which says, "\$pi - set to PI", and ./loncom/homework/default_homework.lcpm,
which has "$pi=atan2(1,1)*4", which is pi.

Paul