[LON-CAPA-admin] Generating pdf file

Peter Riegler p.riegler at ostfalia.de
Fri Oct 1 10:39:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

in principle the following sequence should generate yourfile.pdf:
latex yourfile.tex
dvips yourfile.dvi
ps2pdf13 yourfile.ps

loncapa printout.pl, however, uses a couple of further options to
reflect the choices you have selected for printing, etc. Specifically:
dvips $papera -h $extra_ps_header -Ppdf -G0 yourfile
where $papera and $extra_ps_header are perl variables reflecting your
settings. I recommend to consult
man dvips
for more information on the options for dvips.

Hope this helps,

Peter

--
Peter Riegler