[LON-CAPA-admin] ldap authentication

Lars Jensen ljensen at mail.tmcc.edu
Tue Jul 27 19:24:50 EDT 2010

Hi Stuart,

Thanks again for the reply. And thanks for directing me to the
Autoupdate.pl script. It looks like I can configure everything from
the DC screens so I don't have to edit the script at all, right.
There's one setting I don't understand, the "User preference to lock
name" setting. What does this mean?

Thanks,
Lars.