[LON-CAPA-admin] Restoring a folder from a backup

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Fri Jul 2 16:33:31 EDT 2010

Hi,

Actually, the folder will not be deleted, it is merely "disconnected."

In the course editor, the instructor should go to the folder from which the other folder was erroneously deleted. There should be a button "Recover Deleted Resources." It should then show a list of all documents and folders that were deleted. Select the ones you want back. After reinitialization of the course, the folder (and its subfolders) should be completely restored with all associated grades.

- Gerd.