[LON-CAPA-admin] Re: [LON-CAPA-users] Navigation Screen Sort

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Wed Jun 10 18:26:27 EDT 2009

OK that's only one course (one student misstated which course they were in).

However I find that this might depend upon which access server they login from.

On our library server and one access server we see all resources in
their current homework folder  (I think).
On the other two access servers the folder seems to be missing either
1 or three resources.
(two from msu domain and one from fsu).

Anyone else seen anything like this?

--