[LON-CAPA-admin] Transient disappearance of "Discussion"

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 9 14:28:34 EDT 2009

OK, this was my mistake.  This was not transient at all, but a
combination of a misunderstanding about the interaction of Duedate
parameter with  Discussend parameter and also the fact that I
inadvertently looked at two different resources which had different
due dates (when I had thought I was looking at the same resource).

Sorry.