[LON-CAPA-admin] Development Machine 3.0

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Jul 21 16:07:38 EDT 2009

Mark,

The standalone testdrive cluster (1 loadbalancer + 2 access servers +
1 library server) is currently running CVS HEAD.

This was the cluster used for the 2009 conference workshop session on 3.0.

Contact me off-list for information about getting accounts in the
testdrive domain.

Stuart

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group