[LON-CAPA-admin] Unable to view resources for some students!

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:51:17 EST 2009

Hon-Kie,

When you display the table of parameters for one of the resources in
the particular folder for one of the affected students what do you see
for the parameter: hiddenresource

You could try setting "hiddenresource" explicitly to "No" for the
specific folder for the particular student. In LON-CAPA's cascading
parameter scheme, a specific setting overrides a more general one.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group