[LON-CAPA-admin] Unable to view resources for some students!

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:09:53 EST 2009

Hi,

Some students in the course I am teaching cannot view the contents of
a folder. When they click on it, the folder opens but no links shows
up below it. It affects a handful of students out of 170+ and I
cannot figure out why. I removed the user course files (under
/home/httpd/perl/tmp) thinking that they did not get updated
information but that doesn't make any difference. If I add a
temporary folder and put resources in the folder, the student can
view the content. So it appears that there is some settings in the
folder or the default.sequence that prevent some students from
viewing the contents. I am stumped.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-hk