[LON-CAPA-admin] LON-CAPA Version 2.8.0

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Sun Jan 18 21:08:18 EST 2009

Michael,

The srpm for perl-DateTime-0.4304 for Fedora 9 has been available here
for a while:
http://install.lon-capa.org/msu/testing/fedora/9/SRPMS/perl-DateTime-0.4304-1.fc9.lc.src.rpm

See:
http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-dev/2007-November/001852.html for
information about the "testing" repositories.

I can also copy it to the "usual place" for SRPMS for Fedora 9 production:
http://install.lon-capa.org/fedora/linux/loncapa/9/SRPMS/

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group