[LON-CAPA-admin] Action locked

Todd Ruskell truskell at mines.edu
Fri Feb 13 14:09:46 EST 2009

I've been seeing this on occasion too, running 2.7.1.  I've so far only
encountered it when having multiple tabs open to the same server--I'll
publish a resource in one tab, and, for example, as CC in another tab
I'll try to view the new resource, and occasionally get "Action locked"
even though according to the tab in which I'm publishing, the publish is
finished and I have already gone on to other things.

I just figured my use of multiple tabs somehow confused lon-capa on
occasion.

Todd