[LON-CAPA-admin] Action locked

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Fri Feb 13 09:29:58 EST 2009

Hi,

An Author wanted to logout some minutes ago but got the error message
"Action locked". The screen says that the publication of a directory is
still in progress.

It is indeed true, that this directory has been published. This has been
done 1.5 hours before the logout try. The author said that no error
messages or other issues occurred during the publication. After that
nothing special happened.

As found about the related error code 409, we checked the httpd
error_log file. There aren't many entries for today and those don't look
like related to the locking issue.

This is the first time ever that is error was encountered. We are afraid
to corrupt the resource space, if we click the "override" button. The
session is still active. Any ideas where to look or what to do?

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Bisitz