[LON-CAPA-admin] scantron in csv format

James Mueller mueller at pitt.edu
Thu Aug 27 16:22:54 EDT 2009

I just received the following message from the university office that
processes scantron forms.  Now I haven't gone back to look at the perl
script, but our current code assumes the data file is just one line
per students with the appropriate fields indicated by what column
characters are in.   Now the question is whether this assumption is
built into loncapa, or does this just mean I will have to rewrite the
perl script to get the appropriate information out of the csv file and
into loncapa?