[LON-CAPA-admin] JA-SIG/Yale CAS with LON-CAPA

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Fri Apr 3 11:33:53 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,
     Did Stuart's reply help you with a strategy on this?  From what
Hong Kie said, it sounded like what they are doing at FSU might be
what we want.  Although, it is not clear to me how much Guy did,
'behind the scenes', as it were.
Maybe we should get more specifics from Hong Kie?

Cheers,
Ray

--
Raymond J. Batchelor, Ph.D.