[LON-CAPA-admin] JA-SIG/Yale CAS with LON-CAPA

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Thu Apr 2 07:02:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have being using the JA-SIG CAS (aka Yale authentication) login
for a few years in addition to the LDAP login. CAS is supported by
LON-CAPA (thanks to Guy!) and after installing mod_cas, there isn't
that much more to do except setting a few configuration parameters
for the apache. The advantage of CAS login is that a user can move
from one application to another w/o having to re-login. If you need
more details let me know.

-hk