[LON-CAPA-admin] lonc_error

Stuart Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Apr 1 18:07:41 EDT 2009

Hon-Kie,

Yes, I've also seen this error duplicated many times in the
lonc_errors log files on the MSU servers.  The error message
originates from an error condition being trapped in Event.pm, which is
used by the &StartClientReply() routine in loncnew.

Investigations continue ....

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group