[LON-CAPA-admin] Computer not Returning Feedback

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Mon Sep 22 10:08:47 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Once in a while I hear from instructors saying that their students
submitted something and got no response. Seems that when they try
later it works, so my reaction is that it is some kind of network
problem.  I haven't come across a case when the student says that it
still doesn't work, after a while. This is for pre-2.7.0 version.

-hk

At 09:18 AM 11/21/2008, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>We've had a rash of complaints that the computer is not accepting answers.
>
>I had a problem for which the second answer could be entered, but
>when submit answer was hit, it wouldn't do anything.
>No incorrect box, no correct, no tries deducted. Nothing. This was
>observed by two instructors and a student.

Just a thought, what are the id's of the two parts?