[LON-CAPA-admin] First and Last name removed from user during auto-enrollment?

Eric Harvey/FS/VCU teharvey at vcu.edu
Thu Sep 11 13:46:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

We have 3 instances in a particular course (I believe during
auto-enrollment) where the user's First Name and Last Name data is
replaced with a null value.
If I check the user's envionment.hist, I can see where these fields were
once populated with the correct names, then recently blanked out.
The classlists created from our SIS/Banner feed DO contain the names.
Any advice on what I should check next?

Also, I have limited knowledge in reading the history files. What do the
colon delimited codes mean before the "readable" data?

Thanks,

Eric Harvey
VCU Learning Systems
(804)828-8595