[LON-CAPA-admin] resources not updating on access servers

Bob Gonzales rgonzal at binghamton.edu
Tue Nov 18 09:07:57 EST 2008

HK,

There weren't any files in /home/httpd/sockets/delayed/.    How

did you end up fixing your problem?

I was wondering if this action of not being updated could affect

the viewing of grades and statistics.  That is to say, could I look at

at a student's results on an access server that didn't update and

see one set of grades and then look on the library server and see

another newer set of grades?

Bob Gonzales

Binghamton University

Chemistry Dept